Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Album artwork ?


Came up with this yesterday, had a friend draw it out. Still deciding. Rorik is working on the
inside.

ahhh i'll just come out and say it. I'm having the hardest time with this! I want to capture the mood of the album but its getting tough. This is new to me because I'm not really critical on my art and i want this to be really great.

I kind of just started being really anal about the whole thing. I feel i am now being wayyyyyy to critical over it. I redraw almost everything i sketch up and that def needs to stop. ha

Also the mood of the album should be easy! its my favorite stuff to draw dark dreary angry etc. Its just i think I'm way to attached to the lyrics and how honest i was when i wrote them. I don't feel like i can capture what i feel singing them.

What i feel is Self reflection and hurt. This album has a type of angry sorrow to it. It kind of bites and pulls on you its like that lump in your throat when your about to cry and the tormenting enraged fist balling moments leading up. The why's and the woes you know?

Or at least this is how i feel about it.
I'm sure Adrian and rorik probably feel a little different. hmph.

ANYWAY i will keep on trying. it will be done soon. it will be good.

okay done now.
will write soon kiddies

-M/cloud rat

No comments:

Post a Comment