Friday, September 23, 2011

Elephantmen

I had a show listed wrong! To all Grand Rapids MI area friends, the show with our buds in Water Torture is October 5th, not the 3rd!

In other news, we are starting to book a tour for November 25th - December 11th. It will be throughout the midwest and south/southeastern parts of the US. Will post all the info when we have it rounded up, keep an eye out!

Our split LP with The Oily Menace and Wolbachia is now available, through IFB Records and Blackhouse Records (sorry, don't have a link for that yet). I caught Oily Menace the other day in Mount Pleasant (last show ever for my record store, bumsies), and they were fucking INCREDIBLE. Oh my, so good. I have yet to see Wolbachia but I can't wait for the day, as their part of the record seriously rips.

Also, look out for our next Grindcore Karaoke release to be up soon! It is entitled Fever Dreams, and it compiles all of our material from the Oily Menace/Wolbachia split LP, the Xtra Vomit split cassette and (upcoming) LP, and a forthcoming split 7" with Autarkeia. 18 tracks in total!

Keep it real.
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment