Friday, December 30, 2011

Yule

Hello all. Sorry we've been neglecting the blog, and never made the last tour update. The holidays have been crazy busy for me personally, and I'm sure for M & A as well.

For now, let me just say that the show last night in Grand Rapids was one of the best MI shows I have ever been to. Positive Noise, Deathrats, Sin Orden, Pizza Hi-Five, State Violence, Deep Shit all killed. So good. Tons of people showed up. Perfect!

We have some dates lining up well for the March tour. We only need help with Richmond VA and Pittsburgh now! If you know anyone in those cities, please let them know that we need haaalp.

Tour was incredible. I'm really glad to be home as well, hanging with my daughter everyday while she is on holiday from school. I'm torn between the road and home.


-R

4 comments:

  1. kicking myself because i couldn't make the drive down for that show =(


    anyways you guys made my top ten of 2011!

    http://mindintrusion.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-top-ten-of-2011.html


    heres to seeing you guys as much as i can in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks so much! Hope to see you sooooooon!

    ReplyDelete